During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Monkeys Controlling Robot Arms With Their Minds : Fascinating research – and extremely promising for a variety of prosthetic limbs & organs.
- Wonderful Talk On Telomeres By Elizabeth Blackburn : A lot to think about. Love it.
- Cancer Medication Suggests a Possible HIV Cure : Promising indeed.
- Using A Combination Of Virtual Reality/Treadmill Exercises To Promote Brain Plasticity (To Reduce Falls) In Parkinson’s Patients : Nice one.
- Facebook’s New ‘Proactive Detection’ AI Detects Posts Containing Suicidal Suggestions (And Contacts First-Responders And Mental Health Workers) : Fantastic way to showcase the incredible potential of AI.
We also talked about Fitness businesses, insurance & renewable energy, The ‘Cheer My Friend’ app and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.