- Graphene Running Shoes : Good stuff. Hope this combination (graphene/synthetic rubber) quickly finds uses in a load of other clothing.
- Exercise Can Change Gut Microbial Composition (Independent Of Diet) : Very interesting research – look forward to seeing more on this.
- Holography-Based 3D Printing : Interesting – hope this leads to the rapid printing of replacement human organs.
- Boosting The Regenerative Potential Of Adult Tissues (To Help Prevent – And Even Reverse – Age-Related Losses) By Inhibiting TOR : Fascinating research.
- Modifying CRISPR/Cas9 To Activate Genes Without Creating Breaks In The DNA : Should lead to a range of treatments (this research involved the treatment of diabetes, kidney disease and muscular dystrophy in mouse models; human trials soon). Promising indeed.
We also talked about Physical endurance, working memory and cognitive function, Healthy mitochondria and the tackling of Alzheimer’s disease and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.