- A Pocket-Sized DNA Reader To Scan A Human Genome : Wonderful.
- A Blood Test For Alzheimer’s : Promising indeed.
- Sensory Deprivation To Aid Stroke Recovery : Very interesting idea – temporarily disabling a healthy area in order to force brain remapping for a stroke-affected one.
- Vitamin D3 Could Help Heal Or Prevent Cardiovascular Damage : Very interesting research. Curious : do you supplement your current diet with Vit D3? How much?
- Brain Stimulation Shows Promise for Alzheimer’s Disease : Very interesting – looking at the use of DBS to help improve the thinking skills and day-to-day tasks of Alzheimer’s patients. Look forward to seeing the results of future (larger) trials.
We also talked about The Lucnt SRL1 smart bike light, Curcumin to help improve both memory and mood and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the daily ‘newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.