- General Probiotics Out, Personalised Probiotics In : I agree entirely with the ‘personalised probiotics‘ approach – you?
- How Exercise Generates New Neurons, Improves Cognition In Alzheimer’s (In A Mouse Model, For Now) : Very interesting.
- Very Interesting Trial Of Exoskeletons In The Workplace : Sounds great – look forward to hearing the trials’ results.
NB : this particular article’s Dutch – Chrome has a built-in translator if needed.
- Graphene-Based Artificial Retinas : Very interesting idea.
- Seismic’s Upcoming ‘Powered Clothing’ Range : Superb – look forward to seeing all clothing ‘assisted‘ like this, as well as filled with various health & fitness sensors.
We also talked about Olive oil, sleep and the prevention of heart attacks, Jack Ma’s post-retirement foundation and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.