- Brown fat, white fat : Brown fat expends energy, white fat stores it. Is it possible to make white fact act brown? Yep.
- Info on ketosis | interview with Dr Stephen Phinney : during the week we watched a great video describing the theory of a low-carb diet (including a thorough description of ketosis), as well as a very interesting interview with the co-author of The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living, Dr Stephen Phinney. Nice one.
- Bouldering at 11 : the incredible bio of 11-year-old Ashima Shiraishi; tackling fitness with a spot of bouldering. Good stuff.
- Reverse joggling : the act of joggling (jogging & juggling at the same time) is strange enough, but doing it backwards?
- Drawing test predicts strokes : an interesting way to predict strokes in older men. Nice one.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.