- Nerve Repair Lecture : It’ll probably be no great surprise that I love watching lectures on various medical discoveries and techniques.
This one outlines the current state of nerve regeneration & repair; as well as the types of approaches which may become available over the next decade or so. Good stuff.
NB : if you’d like to see more of these lectures, there’s a great collection available on iTunes U. Just search for ‘The Human Brain‘.
- Testosterone & Growth Hormone Don’t Impact Muscle-Building : Very interesting research, testing out a couple of common beliefs. Incidentally, the study that Louis mentioned in the comments is also a great read.
- World Record BASE Jump : I love watching stuff like this. Amazing video.
- The Jetovator : Looking for something a little closer to the ground (the water, really)? Check out The Jetovator.
- Fitter, Happier Using QS Devices : How much difference can the numerous ‘Quantified Self‘ devices really make? Take a look.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.