- Weight Training Reduces Diabetes Risk : The Harvard School of Public Health and the University of Southern Denmark helped to confirm what many already suspected – that a regular dose of strength-training can reduce the risk of Type II Diabetes.
- Wiihabilitation : Adrian Peterson does a little rehab work on the Nintendo Wii. Nice one.
- Proteus Digital Pills : Tiny, incredibly powerful and approved by the FDA.
- Voice-Based Dementia Treatment : Watson can do a lot more than playing Jeopardy.
- Bacon from Stem Cells : How do you feed large populations? Perhaps the work of Dutch researchers can shed some light on that. Incredible.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.