- Resveratrol and Exercise : A while ago we discussed the research surrounding Resveratrol; particularly in regards to longevity. Also worth noting is the possible connection to exercise – in the form of this study at the University of Alberta. Would love to hear more.
- Amiigo Fitness Bracelet : Another week, another fitness wristband. This one actually looks pretty good – the Amiigo.
- Calorie Counting Robot : We said hello to Autom, a robot that helps track what you eat and counts the calories. Are robot personal trainers all that far away?
- Synthetic Biology : The world of Synthetic Biology is a fascinating one indeed. The WSJ takes a brief look at some of the current projects and research taking place.
- Breakfast Skippers Seek High Calorie Foods : An interesting finding, which can be interpreted either as a good or bad thing depending on your goals. As the headline suggests, skipping breakfast leads to the desire for the intake of high calorie foods (typically fats) come lunch time.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.