During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- OMsignal Biometric Smartwear : Remember the OMsignal (biometric workout clothing)? It’s finally here.
- Gymchat 246 – The Pursuit of a HUGE Deadlift (Craig Bongelli) : This was a fantastic discussion. If you’re looking to shift some serious weight in the deadlift, make sure you watch this one.
btw, if you’d like to take part in one of the upcoming conversations (we do these every week), just drop Josh a line.
- Everesting : If you’re up for a bit of a challenge, try ‘Everesting‘. Over to George Mallory.
- 3D-Printing to Treat Sleep Apnoea : We’ve talked a lot about sleep on this site, primarily as recovery tool. Helping that in no small way is this device; a custom-made, 3D printed mouthguard to treat one of the many causes of sleep deprivation – sleep apnoea.
- Seaweed Extracts used to help Reproduce Human Bone, Repair Tissue : Enormous potential – would love to see more on this. Replacement bone, nerves, muscle and cartilage.
We also talked about ‘The Secret of Muhammad Ali’, the potential of the ‘Fit Note’ and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.