- 3D-Printed Titanium Bicycles : Strong, light and a whole lot cheaper.
- HIT for the Elderly : Would love to see more on this – fascinating area.
- Gene Editing and HIV : Very promising approach.
- Say Hello to the Mi Band : If money’s tight and you’d still like a decent fitness tracker, take a look at the Mi Band.
- A 3D Printed Myoelectric Arm : Incredible in so many ways (particularly in what it means for prosthetics for children). Love it.
We also talked about A Universal Blood Test for All Types of Cancer, Powerlifting at the Commonwealth Games and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.