- Patrik Nyman’s Bench Program : Very interesting mix (it’s always great to see the JM Presses in action). Good stuff John.
- Suneet’s thoughts on Bulletproof Coffee : As much as I love coffee, the idea of adding anything to it seems a little unusual. Still, I’m well aware that various combinations of milk/cream/sugar are often used. Even butter.
- The Google Fit App : It’ll be very interesting to see how this one (beginning at 1:16:57) goes – particularly when it comes to tracking the many forms of strength training.
- Corneal Implants Might Make Reading Glasses Obsolete : This is a very interesting device – the KAMRA. And yes, it really could replace reading glasses in many cases.
- Using Nanoparticles Within the Body to Identify Disease : Fantastic.
We also talked about The Importance of Variation (in Strength Training), The Future of Wearable Fitness Devices and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.