- Using a Skin Patch to Generate Electricity : A great way to power implants and wearable devices.
- Additions to the Twitter Lists : There were a number of additions to the Twitter lists this week (Cycling, Powerlifting, Personal Trainers etc – as well as several covering non-fitness subjects). Find them all here : https://twitter.com/scottbird/lists.
- Micro-Motors Powered by Stomach Acids : Primary use – ‘drug delivery‘.
- Network of Motion Sensors to Monitor Parkinson’s Progression : As symptoms help guide the choice of Parkinson’s, monitoring day-to-day changes is critical. Doing exactly that – PERFORM.
- The ‘Be My Eyes’ App (Sighted Assistance for the Blind) : Fantastic.
We also talked about Considerations for Cyclists When Planning Residential Areas, Using Stem Cells to Grow New Hair and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.