During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Nerve Guidance Conduits : Pointing damaged nerves in the right direction.
- Man with Bionic Eye Sees his Wife for First Time in a Decade : The Second Sight in action. Wonderful.
- Reducing Blood Clots with Magnetic Nanoparticles : Faster, and in smaller doses. Good stuff.
- Scottsdale Aquatic Club’s Dryland Training : A brief look at a spot of strength training for swimmers. Nice one.
- Planning the First Human Head Transplant : Certainly an intriguing idea, but especially when the alternative is not exactly desirable. Thoughts?
We also talked about The Santander deal for London’s ‘Boris bikes’, Mind-controlled bionic hands and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.