During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Delivering Parkinson’s Drugs Directly to the Brain : How do you transfer medication to the areas where it can help the most? Using tiny cellular bubbles.
- 3D Printing Eardrum Scaffolds : The world of 3D Printing continues to amaze. Next on the list – replacement eardrums.
- The Possible Role of Apple’s ResearchKit in Genetic Studies : This has enormous potential – the possibility of storing & sharing genetic information.
- An Open Source Smartphone Retinal Camera : Clearly demonstrating just how powerful smartphone cameras are becoming, a wonderfully simple hardware attachment to examine someone’s eyes. Fantastic.
- A Smart Cane (for the Blind) with Facial Recognition : Very interesting indeed.
We also talked about Optic nerve regeneration in mice, Links between climate change and clients’ health and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.