During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- The Proteus Smart Pills : A very interesting way to measure medication adherence.
- Implantable Microchips That Deliver Drugs Inside the Body : Enormous potential.
- Ankle Sleeves and Lace-Up Braces can Aid Athletic Performance : Interesting research.
- Earbuds that Don’t Play Music but Let You Customise How the World Sounds Around You : An incredible number of ways to use something like this. Wonderful idea.
- Direct Reprogramming of Cells : Very powerful idea.
We also talked about 3D-Printed prosthetics, Nerve regeneration after spinal cord injury and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.