- Ready to Get Serious About Your Recovery Work? Say Hello to the ‘Ice Hat’ : A 3D-Printed hat/face mask combo that aids post-event recovery. Good stuff.
- The BOOMcast : We saw several 3D-Printed casts this week; my favourite is the BOOMcast – a leg cast with your favourite music and mood lighting.
- Mapping Urban Air Pollution : Google is getting ready to begin mapping urban air pollution, globally. Fantastic.
- Tracking the Brain’s Electricity to Spot Concussions : The ability to quickly (about 10 mins) – and accurately – assess whether an athlete has suffered a brain injury or not. Good stuff.
- Regaining Partial Motion Following a Spinal Cord Injury : Promising indeed.
We also talked about a highway system for cyclists in Munich, a potential Ebola vaccine and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.