During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Another Fascinating Research Project looking at Cycling Through Polluted Air : Cycling is a wonderful thing, especially when you’re pedalling through clean air.
- Custom 3D-Printed Braces for Scoliosis Treatment : Remember the 3D-Printed Braces we looked at last year? They’re even cheaper, simpler and ready for widespread use.
- Geroprotectors Database : A database of ‘geroprotectors‘ – interventions that aim to prevent, slow, or reverse the processes of ageing – has been assembled.
- Printing Replacement Body Parts at your local 3D Printing Store : The 3D Printing Store is adding bioprinters to the mix. Very interesting indeed.
- Brain-Controlled Prosthetics that can Feel Things : Fantastic.