During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Another Great Demo of the ‘Living Heart‘ System : It’d be great to see virtual reality systems like these used in a number of places, both for planning and for teaching.
- UNICEF’s ‘Wearables for Good‘ Competition : Malaria detecting devices, water purification bands and a whole lot more.
- A Short Documentary on Amputee Drummer Jason Barnes : Love seeing things like this – the use of prosthetic limbs to both restore and enhance functionality.
- A ‘Protein Patch‘ to Help Regrow Heart Muscle Following a Heart Attack : Promising indeed.
- A New Way to Repair Damaged Nerves : Fantastic.
We also talked about An upcoming webinar on customized prosthetics, A ‘smart catheter’ (to replace temporary solutions) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.