- Helping to Prevent the Night Terrors Associated with PTSD : An app which monitors someones’ sleep, and wakes them slightly just prior to a night tremor. Very interesting idea.
- 3D-Printed Knee Cartilage : How are your knees? This is certainly a promising application of 3D Printing – to help repair a torn meniscus.
- Interesting Step on the Road to Genetic Customisation – Muscular Dogs : Where research meets genetic enhancement – CRISPR-based editing.
- 3D-Printed Prosthetics with a Lifelike Appearance : Blending in, rather than standing out.
- A Potential Early Diagnosis Technique for Alzheimer’s : Promising indeed.
We also talked about An electric wheelchair that can climb stairs, The benefits of protected bike lanes in colder climates and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.