- RFID Tags for Cyclists (To Change Traffic Lights When They Approach) : Very interesting idea.
- The Noctura 400 Sleep Mask : Helps tackle the progress of diabetic retinopathy, while you sleep.
- Beijing’s Second Air Pollution Red Alert in a Fortnight : Beijing certainly isn’t the only city in the world with an air pollution issue, and it’s very interesting to see alerts such as this. Would love to hear your thoughts – both on the alerts, and the responses.
- Smart Sensors and Flexible Electronics for Clinical Care : More goodness from the Holst Centre.
- The Checkme Pro Portable Health Monitor : Love seeing stuff like this.
We also talked about Australia’s ‘National Clean Air Agreement’ for tackling air pollution, Twitter list of the charities & events that we support and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.