- Say Hello to the Nadi Smart Fitness Pants : Haptic feedback for things like yoga instruction.
- Scotland Could Add Folic Acid to Flour : This would be an interesting step (and one which is already done in many countries) – Scotland’s addition of folic acid to flour.
- The WHO Declares Air Pollution a Global ‘Public Health Emergency‘ : Fascinating and complex area. Suspect we’ll see some big changes over the next year or so – particularly on the mapping and measuring fronts.
- Remote Monitoring will allow Dementia Patients to Stay at Home : The ‘discrete‘ trials – promising indeed.
- Clinical Testing of a Potential Ebola Vaccine : Trials begin as soon as May.
We also talked about Clinical trials of cannabis for medical use, Driverless cars and disabilities and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.