- The ‘Emergency Mode’ Every Smartphone Should Have : Very interesting idea.
- Interesting look at the Present State & Potential Future of IBM’s ‘Watson’, particularly Watson Health : Promising indeed.
- Robotics For Stroke Rehabilitation : The use of exoskeletons in rehab – Dr Karen Nolan explains.
- Final Disgrace for Russia’s Athletes : Long jumper Darya Klishina says goodbye.
- Long-Term Paraplegics Regain Partial Movement : Fantastic.
We also talked about The Sydney ‘City 2 Surf’ fun run, Transforming a Keurig K350 coffeemaker into a bionic hand and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.