During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Interesting Note on Aipoly – An App Which Recognises Objects and Speaks Their Names Aloud to the Blind (demo video) : Artificial Intelligence and Smartphones. Great combination.
- Comparison of 3 FDA-approved Exoskeletons : Very promising area – suspect we’ll see quite a few more of these devices over the next 2-3 years.
- Air Pollution, Magnetic Nanoparticles and Alzheimer’s : Interesting research.
- Repairing Hearts Without Surgery : Sounds great.
- Very Interesting Talk on Concussions – And How to Prevent Them : Promising indeed.
We also talked about The many ways to watch the Paralympics this time around, Smoke-free playgrounds and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.