During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- A USB Stick to Test HIV Levels : Test HIV levels in less than 30 minutes. Anywhere.
- Probiotics and Improved Cognition in Alzheimer’s Patients : Promising indeed.
- Dreaming Up Drug Candidates Using AI : Machine-learning meets chemistry.
- Modular Exoskeletons : Interesting idea.
- Monkeys With Spinal Cord Damage Regain the Ability to Walk : Fantastic.
We also talked about Brain-Computer Interfaces and ALS, Another huge step towards clean air everywhere and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.