- Deep Brain Stimulation Without Surgery : Very interesting idea.
- Sydney University Possibly Banning the Sale and Promotion of Sugar-Filled Drinks : This would certainly be an interesting move – it’s the oldest university here, and a number of other establishments are likely to follow suit.
- Interesting Look at the ‘Vue‘ Fitness-Tracking Glasses : Great combination.
- Quadriplegic Patients, Virtual Reality and Breathing : Wonderful use of VR – helping quadriplegic patients to breathe well.
- CRISPR Gene-Edited Cells Injected Into Lung Cancer Patient (as part of a clinical trial) : Fantastic – promising indeed (both this trial, and the use of CRISPR).
We also talked about John Miller’s ‘Getting Back In The Gym’ series, The end of smoking globally and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.