- Ireland to Legalise Cannabis for Specific Medical Conditions : To offset the effects of chemotherapy, and to help treat conditions such as multiple sclerosis and epilepsy.
- Paying London Drivers to Scrap Older Diesel Cars : Interesting way to help tackle air pollution.
- Endurance Training May Have a Protective Effect on the Heart : Fascinating research.
- ‘Vertical Forest‘ Buildings in China : Another great way to help improve air quality.
- Controlling a Virtual Prosthetic Arm Using Nerve Signals From the Spinal Cord : Fantastic.
We also talked about The early use of electric shock treatments, Studying MRSA in a zero gravity environment (to see if mutation patterns will occur in space that have not yet happened on earth) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.