- New Multiple Sclerosis Drug May Halt the Disease : Promising indeed.
- Canada Considers Legalising Cannabis (Both for Medicinal and Recreational Uses) : Interesting.
- The Impacts of Work to Clean Up Air Pollution in Many Cities – Particularly From Cars – on Stuttgart’s Automotive Industry : Very interesting area; especially when it comes to public health.
- Linking Your Brain to Computer Networks in an Extremely Direct Way : We’ve touched on this a couple of times in the past, and it’s a fascinating idea. Both to help treat various medical issues, as well as to enhance the perfectly healthy. Personally, I suspect this sort of approach is necessary in order to safely develop AI.
- Neuroprosthetic Provides Brain-Controlled Reaching and Grasping in Person with Complete Paralysis : Fantastic.
We also talked about Reusable rockets = far more medical experiments in space, Reducing the size of sugary foods and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.