During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Surgical Simulations to Aid Training and Massively Improve Results : Very interesting idea.
- Production of Disease-Fighting T Cells From Blood Stem Cells : Good stuff.
- Telomere Length and Cancer Risk : Very interesting correlation.
- FDA-Sanctioned Genetic Scanning : The beginnings of an extremely powerful transformation. Nice one.
- Physical Therapy + Spinal Cord Stimulation Leads to Movement of Paralysed Legs : Fantastic.
We also talked about Sleep and genetics, Delivering drugs to specific neurons and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.