During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Nanowires and Rapid Drug Development for Several Neurological Conditions : An incredible way to put this technology to work. Promising indeed.
- Intestinal Bacteria May Protect Against Diabetes : A wonderful link.
- Conversion of Non-Neuronal Brain Cells Into Dopamine Neurons : A potential treatment for Parkinson’s disease.
- No Fruit Juice, Plenty of Sleep : A deceptively simple (but effective) approach to fighting obesity in children.
- Attacking Cancers with Lasers : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Water vs sports drinks for young athletes, Insulin resistance and cognitive decline and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.