- An ‘Exercise Pill‘ for Those who are Unable to Train : Interesting.
- Experimental Immunotherapy for Lung Cancer : The first clincal trial begins.
- A Cure (In Mice) for Type I Diabetes, and a Partial Cure for Type II : Promising indeed.
- An Accurate, Inexpensive Way to Detect Glucose Levels in Saliva : Suspect we’re not all that far away from seeing this in various smartwatches and fitness wearables.
- How Crispr Could Snip Away Some of Humanity’s Worst Diseases : Fantastic.
We also talked about A longevity ‘ceiling’, Alzheimer’s disease and the ‘Prevent Project’ and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.