- Say Hello to the Popit Sense Medication Monitor : Interesting approach.
- A Salad-Making Machine for Workplaces Everywhere : Interesting – particularly the ability to customise the salad, to avoid specific food intolerances.
- Keeping Academic Journals Blind to the Results of Clinical Trials : Very interesting change – great way to improve the reliability of medical research.
- Using Search Results to Help Assess Depression : Very interesting approach.
- Possible Cure for Sickle-cell Disease : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Singapore putting a cap on sugar in drinks, The public perception of prosthetic limbs (as ‘replacing a lost body part’, rather than as a potential gain) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.