- A ‘Universal’ Flu Vaccine : Interesting.
- Using Exercise to Prevent Depression : As little as one hour a week will do it.
- A ‘Body-On-A-Chip’ : To massively accelerate the testing of new drugs, and reduce the associated costs.
- A New CRISPR-Engineered Cancer Model To Test Therapeutics : Very interesting approach.
- Reversing Blindness Using Gene Therapy : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Early identification of Alzheimer’s, An app for tackling chronic pain and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.