- Healthy Foods in Chile – The Requiring Of Explicit Labeling, And Placement Of Limits Around The Marketing Of Sugary Foods To Children : Interesting approach. And from the sounds of it, working extremely well.
- Thought Experiment : A Hospital Run By Amazon (It Doesn’t Exist – Yet) : Very interesting idea. Would love to see something like this – without the Black Friday stuff, of course.
- Reversing Age-Related Cognitive Decline : The impacts of kynurenic acid (KYNA).
- Creation Of Functioning Kidney Tissue : Fantastic.
- Nicotinamide Riboside Prevents Neurological Damage, Shows Cognitive Benefits In Mouse Model Of Alzheimer’s Disease : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Omega-3s and cancer prevention, Using ultrasound-propelled nanomotors to deliver the ‘Cas-9-sgRNA’ complex (for genomic editing) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the daily ‘newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.