- Starting Aerobic Exercise Soon After Concussion Improves Recovery Time : very interesting research – look forward to seeing more. suspect it’ll have an enormous impact on contact-sports injuries in particular.
- Dementia Diagnosis Linked To Unnecessary Medication Use : Interesting area – would love to see more on the deprescribing of medications.
- Fish Oil Supplementation And Stress Reduction : Love seeing research on this – both for stress reduction and to aid treatment of PTSD.
- Novel Antioxidant Makes Old Blood Vessels Seem Young Again : Promising indeed.
- Key Factor In Development Of Parkinson’s Disease : Fantastic.
We also talked about Tai Chi and improved brain metabolism, Using the brain’s ‘Delete’ button (so you can learn new skills) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.