During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Walnuts Impact Gut Microbiome And Improve Health : Interesting area – would love to see a lot more (and much larger trials) on this.
- Fasting Boosts Stem Cells’ Regenerative Capacity : We talk about fasting (especially Intermittent Fasting) quite a bit on this site. Fascinating area, with yet another wonderful benefit.
- Possible Autism Biomarker In Cerebrospinal Fluid : Promising indeed.
- Motor Neuron Disease Toxin And Algal Blooms in Australia : Interesting connection – hope to see the enhanced testing here.
- No Death And An Enhanced Life: Is The Future Transhuman? : Absolutely.
We also talked about How brown fat can boost metabolism, Regular saunas = reduced stroke risk and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.