- Gut Bacteria Play Key Role In Anti-Seizure Effects Of Ketogenic Diet (In Mice) : Promising indeed – looking forward to the human trials.
- Human Trials Of The Drug Copper ATSM for Treatment of Motor Neurone Disease : The intent is to slow down the progression, to provide more time to find a way to reverse things.
- Exercise Frequency Helps Determine The ‘Age’ Of Your Arteries : Very interesting research.
- Neurological Health May Partly Depend On Signals From Leg Muscles : Interesting – impacts a range of conditions, everything from MND and MS to prosthetic limbs and spinal cord injuries.
- The Role Of Lactic Acid : Very interesting ideas – look forward to hearing your thoughts.
We also talked about Stem cells from elderly donors, Central Madrid going car-free and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.