During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Cognitive & Motor Training May Slow Progress Of Dementia (Or Even Reverse It) : Nice one. Look forward to the next round of (much larger) trials.
- Possible Drug Treatments For Traumatic Brain Injury : The good news for TBI continues.
- Identified – The Immune System Mechanism That Regulates Inflammation : Very interesting.
- Noveto’s ‘Focused Sound’ System – Which Delivers Audio Directly To A Person’s Ears : Many, many potential uses – for those who are hard-of-hearing as well as for everyone else.
- The Mind’s Incredible Journey During Sleep : Fascinating area.
We also talked about Leopard geckos’ ability to make new brain cells, Precision medicine & Alzheimer’s disease and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.