During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter,
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Relationship Between Calorie-Burning Fat And Muscle Function : Very interesting research on the role of brown fat in adults.
- Putting Cancers To Sleep – Permanently : Promising approach.
- The Many Health Benefits of Sauna Bathing : Very interesting look into the research.
- Increasing Cognitive Function (In Mice, Using Human Glia) : Interesting research.
- Transplanting Bioengineered Lungs (Into Pigs – Humans In 5-10 Years) : Promising indeed.
We also talked about The Ebola vaccine and the recent outbreak in the Congo, Massive drops in air pollution during the ‘Ride London’ events and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.