- An Existing Alzheimer’s Drug May Stop Disease If Used Early Enough (Before Symptoms Develop) : And yes, it’s already FDA approved.
- On The Way : An All-In-One Fitness & Nutrition Tracker, With Recommended Workouts And Meal Plans : Sounds great.
- Mushrooms As A Prebiotic (To Help Improve Glucose Regulation) : Interesting.
- Moderate Carbohydrate Intake May Be Best For Health : Interesting research – would love to see a whole lot more on this.
- Regular Resistance Training Increases The Intrinsic Motivation For Both Training And Physical Activity In General : If you’ve been training for a while, this won’t exactly come as a surprise. Still, it’s wonderful to see the research.
We also talked about Another great video of the SuitX exoskeleton, Rapidly falling sales of Diesel cars (and the associated drop in air pollution) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+, and in the Daily ‘Newspaper‘ on Nuzzel. Absolutely free.