- Early Detection (Up To 6 Years Before Diagnosis) of Alzheimer’s Disease using AI : Very interesting idea.
- Slowing Down Our Age-Related Declining Motor Function And Increased Frailty : The current research is on worms; though a similar process should work in mammals.
- Using AI To Convert Brain Activity Into Speech : Helping those suffering from diseases like ALS to communicate easier.
- Converting Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Into Various Cell Types In The Eye : Fascinating research.
- Living Tissue 3D Printed In Space : Promising indeed.
We also talked about The widespread use of ‘pill testing’; The growth of ‘car-free’ urban areas (and the corresponding fall in air pollution) and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.