- Exercise Helps Prevent The Degradation Of Cartilage Caused By Osteoarthritis : Fascinating research.
- Stabilizing Ends Of Chromosomes Could Treat Age-Related Disease : Potentially sustaining the regenerative capacity of cells, and improving disease outcomes.
- Chronic Inflammation Leads to Buildup of Toxins : Detailing one of the ways in which chronic inflammation causes long-term damage. With a view to treating it, of course.
- A Link Between Diabetes And Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease : Very interesting.
- Removal of Senescent Cells = Reduced Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (Less Back Pain) : Promising indeed.
We also talked about Regrowing damaged body parts, The incredible potential of ‘Universal Stem Cells’ and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and
Nuzzel The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.