- AI Passes Diagnostic Performance Of Expert Physicians When Screening For Breast Cancer : Incredible implications for both the clinical and unseen aspects of this. Hope this leads to less frequent, more accurate tests.
- Addictive Behavior Control Circuit Discovered in Rat Brains : Very interesting. The search for a similar system in humans is about to begin.
- Converting Microplastics To Omega-3 Fatty Acids (With A Little Help From The Microbes Found In Humics Lakes) : Promising indeed.
- Human Clinical Trial Of HPV Vaccine : An effective vaccine would certainly have an enormous impact.
- Reversal Of Age-Related Cognitive Decline Using Brain Inflammation Medication : Promising indeed. Although this research was performed using rats, human trials will begin shortly.
We also talked about Air filtration and improved student performance, Consumption of highly treated wastewater vs that of ‘virgin’ water and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.