During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Facebook, Twitter, in The Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- The Race To Develop A Coronavirus Vaccine : Timelines of various coronavirus treatment options.
- On The Way – Artificial Kidneys And Miniaturized Dialysis Devices : Incredible potential.
- New Method Of Growing Human Blood Vessels : Interesting approach.
- How Intermittent Fasting Changes Liver Enzymes And Helps Prevent Disease : The IF benefits continue.
- Growing Lettuce In Space : Wonderful.
We also talked about The continued growth of various online training options, The potential of a pill for coeliac disease and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.