- The 23andMe & GlaxoSmithKline Partnership Begins Human Trials Of Its First Medicine, A Cancer Drug : Promising indeed. Hope this collaboration continues, and produces many more medications.
Incidentally, if you’re thinking about using the 23andMe service yourself (or have done so in the past), check out the FoundMyFitness Genome Analysis Tool. Recommended.
- Moderate Physical Activity Caused A Beneficial Response In Prostate Cancer Patients : It (cycling in this case) redistributed specialized cancer-killing immune cells to tissues that have tumors.
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink Chip Could Lead To Enhanced Hearing Abilities : Yes please.
- Tiny 3D-Printed Cubes Serve as Scaffolding for Broken Bones : Wonderful.
- Several Scientists Are Taking A DIY Coronavirus Vaccine, And Nobody Knows If It’s Legal Or If It Works : This’ll certainly stir up the debate on ‘self experimentation’. Personally, I think it’s absolutely fine; the recipients clearly understand the risks and potential benefits.
We also talked about Drawing biomedical electronics directly onto skin, $5million USD XPRIZE for development of a rapid, inexpensive, reliable COVID-19 test and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.