- Regrowing Cartilage In The Joints : Mice for now, human trials soon.
- Clinical Trial Begins Of A Drug For A Reasonably Common (4% of adults over the age of 40) Eye Condition : Some of the eye’s cells die off – this would fix things.
- Blocking The First Step In HIV Infection : Its Entry Into T Cells : Promising indeed.
- Telomerase Gene Therapy To Prevent Age-Related Lung Fibrosis (In Mice For Now) : Could pave the way for preventing the disease in humans.
- Facebook Announces fastMRI — An AI Enhancement For MRI Machines : Wonderful.
We also talked about The upcoming Neuralink presentation, Air pollution and cardiometabolic diseases and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.