- Amyloid in the Retina Correlates With Alzheimer’s Brain Changes : Alongside the potential blood test we looked at recently, retinal amyloid screening could be an easy, inexpensive way to diagnose – or monitor the progression of – Alheimer’s.
- The Smell Of Exercise As A Motivator To Work Out : Once the chemicals are isolated, it’s a fairly short step to being able to use them like air fresheners in gyms. Spray, sniff, and squat.
- Redmi’s First Smartwatch Announced For 299 Yuan (About USD45) : A low-cost, fitness-focused smartwatch. Love it.
- Breakthrough In The Treatment Of Rheumatoid Arthritis : Otilimab. Suppresses inflammation, and significantly reduces pain.
- Trial Of Blood Test To Detect More Than 50 Forms Of Cancer : Wonderful.
We also talked about Rapeseed protein vs soy, The pandemic has accelerated the use of Telepsychiatry services, and the rise is likely to continue for a while afterward and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness on this site, and in the Straight to the Bar pages on Facebook, Twitter and in The Daily ‘Paper’. Absolutely free.
NB : If you’re stuck at home for a while, and would still love to get the occasional workout in, swing by the guide page. Whether you’re sans-equipment or already have a home gym set up, these suggestions can really make a difference.