Just came across a video of 23 year-old strongman Clayton Edgin rolling up a frying pan. Fantastic stuff.
For those interested in grip strength, Clay’s article on tearing a deck of cards is definitely worth a read. Incidentally it’s much, much harder than it looks.
Straight to the Bar is the online home of fitness enthusiast Scott Bird, and looks at the many training approaches, essential techniques, uncommon exercises and superb equipment to help you become as strong as humanly possible. In short, this site is the home of all things strength.
images of strength
Want to see (and learn) more Feats of Strength like this? Dive in.
- DIY: How to Build an Olympic Weightlifting Platform
Kat ‘The Mighty Kat‘ Ricker
- Building A Neck Of Steel
Mike ‘The Machine‘ Bruce
- Straight to the Grip Contest
Jedd ‘Napalm‘ Johnson
- A Little Yoke Work : 10 Exercises for a Bigger Neck
Scott Andrew Bird
- 29 Things to do with a Barbell in the Corner
- Get Mental! The Psychology of Strength
- Small Victories
If you enjoyed these, check out the complete ‘Best Of Straight to the Bar‘ list. Fantastic.