A hectic week here on Straight to the Bar, with the following appearing amidst the home renovation work :
- Articles : The Science of Sport took a prescient look at heart attacks in athletes, Mich took us back to her favourite gym and Tony Gentilcore discussed the basics of nutrition. A good read.
- Videos : Wilfried Dietrich throws 412lb Chris Taylor at the 1972 Munich Olympics, Rob Orlando demonstrates the Axle Press and Kaz does it again (this contains the infamous ‘keg throwing’ piece).
- Grip : Scott Styles enjoys some Braced Bending, Jedd notes some cool-sounding bending wraps (easily better than my current setup) and the new GripGirl DVD is out.
- Ideas : Slackline flipping, Dragon Flags and several great varieties of jumps.
- Bonus : A few random Jesse Marunde clips. He’ll certainly be missed.