- Returning to heavy lifting after a break : got a very interesting question on twitter recently from Powerlifter John Deal. After being away from the iron for 10 years, how do you get back into it?
Vic has a few ideas.
- Discussion on Neck work : for a very interesting (albeit brief) discussion on neck training, head over to this thread on Google+. Love hearing how people train.
- Retinal tissue grown from stem cells : we looked at some fascinating medical research over the past week including this one. Incredible idea.
- Maik on Fox : Personal Trainer Maik Wiedenbach will be interviewed this Monday (at 9:30 EDT) on Good Day NY, about the 101 Fitness Myths ebook and training in general. Should be a good one.
- Setting up a fitness website : over on the forums we’re looking at the process of setting up a fitness website. This started because I’m currently helping a friend of mine (who’s a Personal Trainer) do just that, but it’s fast becoming an invaluable resource for anyone looking to tackle something like this. Dive in.
NB : to see all of these as they appear (and to share your own thoughts on things), the simplest way is to follow me on Google+. You’ll see these, and a whole lot more.