During the past week we’ve discussed a number of great links; on Google+, Twitter, the Daily ‘Paper’ and so on. Here are a few of my favourites.
- The Holdz-on Climbing Holds : Looking for a great way to work on your finger strength? Have a go at the stuff at the Holdz-on (particularly the videos, which explain the various techniques and progressions). Nice one.
- How Technology is Changing the Way Athletes Train : We’ve looked at this from a number of angles over the years, and here’s a quick glance at a very interesting approach – the Ubersense & AMPSports apps.
- Human Lung Made in Lab : Although it’s several years away from being a commercial option, this is truly remarkable. And in the meantime there’s the equally incredible ‘Lung In A Box‘.
- PICO, World’s Smallest Hearing Aid : The various types of hearing aids have certainly been getting a lot smaller, more powerful and longer lasting (before needing recharging) lately. The PICO is no exception.
- Brain Implants that can Restore Lost Memories : Truly incredible idea. A ‘Black Box‘ for the brain.
We also talked about the possible rejuvenation of aging muscles, nanomotors inside living cells and a whole lot more. Keep up with the World of Health & Fitness in the Straight to the Bar Community on Google+.